2019 - 2020 Events
Event listings are also available in the Lymelight Newsletter
Weekly: Saturday Evening Bingo - Three Mile Bay Fire Dept. 7pm
Monthly: Chicken & Bisquit Dinner - TMB United Meth Church 4-7pm. 3rd Wednesday of the month $10.00/$5.00 unlimited deserts. Take outs available - handicapped accessible
Story Time - Lyme Free Library - Wednesdays 11am
- June 22nd: Ghost Stories Around the Bonfire - Bicentennial Beach
- June 29th: Lyme Garden Tour & Gourmet Luncheon - 10 to 4. Rain or Shine. For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org & facebook.
- July 6th: Barns & Boat Bike Tour
- July 14th: Annual Car Wash - CYC Junior Division 9am-12pm (TDS Parking Lot)
- July 14th: Tom LeClair - Dating Old Pictures - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
- July 20th: Kickin' Ash BBQ 'N Blues - TMBVFC FIeld - Noon
- July 21st: Presentation by Ellen George - Ciscoes - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
- July 27th: Lyme Community Days - Chaumont/Three Mile Bay Chamber of Commerce Craft Fair & Food - Copley House - 9am/Fireworks - Chaumont Chamber of Commerce
- July 27th: Lyme Community Days - Chaumont Volunteer Fire Dept. - Craft Show, Petting Zoo, Games, Waterball & Fire Truck Display
- August 4th: Lyme Triathlon: Swim/Canoe-Bike-Run - Fun for all ages. For more information 315-649-2929.
- August 5th: Ontario Bays Initiative - Annual Fundraiser - Info: 315-649-6045. www.obilandtrust.org
- August 10th: Authors, Artists & Book Sales - Lyme Free Library - Contact 315-649-5454
- August 17th & 18th: Townwide Yard Sale Days - Sat & Sun 9 to 5 - Rain or Shine. More info: 315-649-2900.
- August 18th: Music by Scott Aubertine - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
- August 23rd: Grip-It & Rip-It Golf Tournament - Benefit of the Lyme Community Foundation at Bay Breeze Golf Links
Sept. 14th & 15th Indian Summerfest Benefit - 20 bands - Crescent Restaurant. Contact 315-649-4245
Sept. 14th: Tour de Chaumont Bay Bike Tour & Spaghetti Dinner - 10, 25, 50 mile ride, More Info 315-649-2929
Sept. 15th: Native Bird Program - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
October 13th: Memoriabilia with Karen Fitzgerald - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
November 9th: Annual Bazaar - All Saints Church 9am-4pm
November 7th: 7th Annual Christmas Vendor Show & Chicken BBQ - Chaumont Fire Hall
December 7th: Annual Holiday Tour - Lyme Community Foundation 6pm
December 14th: Three Mile Bay Christmas Parade & Santa Party 6pm
February 1 & 2, 2020: 2020 Lyme Ice Fishing Derby - Three Mile Bay Firehall
JEFEFRSON COUNTY'S HIDDEN ECOLOGICAL TREASURE
Welcome to the Chaumont Barrens, a unique alvar landscape unlike any other natural area in the Northeastern United states. This 2 mile trail takes you through a mosiac of rare habitats and unique geology. Open daylight hours in early spring until mid-fall. Use sturdy footwear as the terrain on the trail may be uneven. Carry water in hot weather. Guided tours are available in groups.
Directions: Take the first right in Chaumont, on Morris Tract D, (Co Rte. 125). Go about 3 miles, turn left on Van Alstyne Road. Go 1.25 miles to the Chaumont Barrens parking lot on the left.