Event listings are also available in the Lymelight Newsletter
Weekly: Saturday Evening Bingo - Three Mile Bay Fire Dept. 7pm
Monthly: Chicken & Bisquit Dinner - TMB United Meth Church 4-7pm. 3rd Wednesday of the month $10.00/$5.00 unlimited deserts. Take outs available - handicapped accessible
Story Time - Lyme Free Library - Wednesdays 11am
- August 2nd: Lyme Triathlon: Swim/Canoe-Bike-RunFun for all ages. For more info 315-649-2929.
- August TBD: Ontario Bays Initiative - Annual Fundraiser - Info: 315-649-6045. www.obilandtrust.org
- August 8th: Authors, Artists & Book Sales - Lyme Free Library - Contact 315-649-5454
- August 15th & 16th: Townwide Yard Sale Days - Sat & Sun 9 to 5 - Rain or Shine. More info: 315-649-2900.
- August 16th: Pathways of the Great Lakes by Dr. Rush - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
- August 22nd: Kickin' Ash BBQ & Blues - TMBVFC Field - Three Mile Bay
- August 22nd: Grip-It & Rip-It Golf Tournament - Bay Breeze Golf Links - 10am- benefits the Lyme Community Foundation
Sept. 9th: Ship Built on Galloo Island & Wrecked off Cape Vincent by Dennis & Kathy McCarthy - 2pm - Lyme Heritage Center
Sept. 19th: Tour de Chaumont Bay Bike Tour & Spaghetti Dinner - 10, 25, 50 mile ride, More Info 315-649-2929
Sept. 27th: OBI Nature Photography - Photography in Nature - Downybrook Preserve 315-649-6045
October 4th: Local Artifacts & Archeology by Ken Knapp - Lyme Heritage Center - 2pm
November 14th: Annual Bazaar - All Saints Church 9am-4pm
November 14th: 8th Annual Christmas Vendor Show & Chicken BBQ - Chaumont Fire Hall
December 12th: Annual Holiday Tour - Lyme Community Foundation 6pm
December TBD: Three Mile Bay Christmas Parade & Santa Party 6pm
February 6 & 7, 2021: 2021 Lyme Ice Fishing Derby - Three Mile Bay Firehall
JEFEFRSON COUNTY'S HIDDEN ECOLOGICAL TREASURE
Welcome to the Chaumont Barrens, a unique alvar landscape unlike any other natural area in the Northeastern United states. This 2 mile trail takes you through a mosiac of rare habitats and unique geology. Open daylight hours in early spring until mid-fall. Use sturdy footwear as the terrain on the trail may be uneven. Carry water in hot weather. Guided tours are available in groups.
Directions: Take the first right in Chaumont, on Morris Tract D, (Co Rte. 125). Go about 3 miles, turn left on Van Alstyne Road. Go 1.25 miles to the Chaumont Barrens parking lot on the left.